Chegg, Inc., is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California. It provides digital and physical textbook rentals, textbook solutions, online tutoring, and other student services. The company was launched in 2005 and began trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange in November 2013.
Chegg Study subscription cost in Bangladesh.
- 32 million Expert Q&As and Textbook Solutions
- Guided video explanations
- Available only with Chegg Study Pack:
- Ask 20 questions/month
- Practice problems
- 1 device
- No more than one device can be accessed
- If for any reason the account ban or anything will not be refund